Vegetarian recipes and vegan burger patties can be as delicious as traditional meat dishes. Try these vegan, gluten free patties (cutlets) for your dinner on a salad, mashed potatoes, or as a replacement patty in a burger.
12 oz Mushrooms
1-2 Whole Onions
1 1/4 Cups of Steamed Rice
Spices (dash of salt and pepper, your favorite spice mixes such as Dash)
5 Tbsp Olive Oil
1. Dice onion and fry in a pan to a golden brown.
2. Shred carrot and fry
3. Dice mushrooms and fry in a pan.
4. Blend onion, carrot, and mushrooms in a food processor.
5. Move the blended vegetables into a bowl and add steamed rice and spices, mix well.
6. Form cutlets (burger patties) and fry in a pan.
Subscribe to get my latest videos:
#Vegan #Burger #Patty #Recipe #GlutenFree #Meatless #Cutlet #PlantBasedBurger #VeggieBurger #VeganBurger #VeggieBurgerRecipes #BestVeggieBurger #MushroomVeggieBurger #VeganPattiesRecipes