Easy grilled salmon that is marinated and grilled to perfection! This is one of the best, simple low carb recipes/ keto recipes. It brings the lean protein while tempting your palate with its fresh and delicious flavors!
SUBSCRIBE to our channel for more shortcut recipes made easy and delish and FOLLOW US on:
Also check out these delicious recipes:
Pizza Margherita: https://youtube.com/shorts/3-78GOgxZZk
Blackened Shrimp: https://youtu.be/PBBj_fAXUNs
Charcuterie Board DIY: https://youtu.be/uHa5Dz61Doo
Corn and Black Bean Salad Dip: https://youtu.be/dDIPmnl3U3c
Whipped Feta Cheese: https://youtu.be/TKz1GQc8Hq8
FOR THE SALMON RECIPE:
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp honey optional
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp salt
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 lbs skin-on Norwegian salmon fillet
FOR THE CARRIBEAN SALSA RECIPE (OPTIONAL):
1 cup fresh diced pineapple
3/4 cup fresh diced mango
1/4 jalapeno de-seeded and sliced
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1 1/2 lime juiced
1/8 tsp salt (or more if desired)
1/4 cup diced red onion
2 tbsp chopped cilantro or parsley
1/3 cup diced tomatoes
How to cook salmon:
1. Prepare marinade. Place all ingredients (except salmon) in a jar, shaking well. Pour half of the marinade into a sealable plastic bag and then place salmon inside.
2. Reserve the remaining marinade in the jar. Let salmon sit at room temp for about 20 minutes while marinating. Meanwhile, prepare salsa. Cut all ingredients, place all in a medium bowl, mix, and cover. Refrigerate for about 20-30 minutes so all the flavors come together.
3. Remove the marinated fish from bag and discard marinade from the bag. Clean and oil grill (see tip #3 in post). Make sure grill is on medium-high before starting to grill.
4. Place fillet skin-side up (unless you like crispy skin – in that case, start grilling salmon skin side-down first), an inch apart each. When salmon is about 60% cooked and changes color in the middle, flip it using two large flat spatulas.
5. For 1-inch-thick fillet, it takes about 5-6 minutes. After flipping salmon, brush with remaining marinade and let cook for about 4 more minutes or until cooked through. Let grilled fish rest for 3-5 minutes before serving. Serve with salsa on top.