► ► FREE BOOK + DOCUMENTARY: https://heartdiseasecode.com/health/
► ► JOIN HEART DISEASE CODE: https://heartdiseasecode.com
Uncover the Top 10 Amazing Foods For Lowering Cholesterol
1. Beans are a great source of antioxidants which can help block inflammation, and protect your arterial lining. All great news in the fight against heart disease.
2. Sesame seeds appear to inhibit an enzyme in the liver called HMG-CoA reductase that makes cholesterol. It is thought to be the reason studies have shown eating sesame seeds can help reduce cholesterol.
3. Olive Oil: numerous studies on the Mediterranean diet which is rich in olive oil have shown that it reduces risk of cardiovascular disease.
4. Okra contains a thick gel- like substance called mucilage. This can bind to cholesterol during digestion. Cholesterol can then be excreted rather than absorbed into your body.
5. Avocado is a great source of monounsaturated fats and fiber. Both these play a critical role in keeping cholesterol healthy.
6. Kale is packed with antioxidants which are beneficial for repairing oxidative damage. Antioxidants are especially vital for keeping your cholesterol healthy and preventing heart disease.
7. Kimchi appears to have a particular strain of helpful bacteria. This is called Lactobacilli. A study published in the International Journal of Food Microbiology found that Lactobacilli found in kimchi lowered total serum cholesterol.
8. Chocolate has been shown to help keep cholesterol healthy. Studies have found cocoa can help lower and reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
9. Tumeric The therapeutic parts of this plant are a group of compounds called curcuminoids. These are known for their anti-inflammatory abilities and for being powerful antioxidants. In addition, curcumin boosts the activity of your body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
10. Brazil nuts contain several antioxidants, including: vitamin e, phenols like gallic acid and ellagic acid as well as a mineral called selenium. Selenium is a key nutrient for our immune system and helps to prevent oxidation and inflammation. Of course we have discussed how preventing oxidation of LDL cholesterol is key. So these nuts could be just the ticket for healthy cholesterol.