Healthy quick and easy breakfast recipe:
Anti-Inflammatory Anti-Oxidant Meal / Breakfast / Recipe
Low Cholesterol Recipe, High Fibre Recipe
If you are looking for quick vegan healthy breakfast recipes for a weight loss journey this high fiber OATS UPMA is perfect. Loaded with healthy vegetables, this OATS-UPMA is a superfood.
It’s a quick and easy low-fat low-carb high protein recipe. Healthy oat flakes are tossed with lots of veggies. In many countries oats recipe is considered a gluten-free recipe.
Onion: 1medium size
Spring onion: 2tbsp.
Green capsicum: 1/2cup
Yellow capsicum: 1/2cup
Roasted peanuts: 1/2cup
Salt: as per taste
Black pepper powder: 1/2tsp.
Lemon juice: 1tbsp.
(can also add some more veggies)
Chop all the vegetables.
Heat a pan and add oil.
Add onion and saute till onion get transparent.
Add other veggies and saute for 2 min.
Add salt, peanuts, and oats and saute for 2-4 min.
Add water and cook till 3-4 min.(keep stirring)
Add black pepper, and lemon juice and garnish with fresh herbs.
Your Vegan, easy, quick, full of protein weight loss recipe is ready to serve.
1. Vegetables will enhance the nutrition and taste of the oats upma. You can use tri-color capsicum, spring onion, carrots, beans, and peas.
2. Always keep track of the amount of water you use in the recipe to avoid the whole thing turning mushy.
Q: A quick easy Vegan breakfast?
A: Yes, this is an easy Vegan breakfast that takes only 10 min. cooking time.
Q: Is Oats-Upma good for weight loss?
A: Yes! oats Upma is an excellent food choice for weight loss as it digests slowly and also gives you a feeling of fullness. It also has the goodness of vitamins and minerals, making it a nutrient-packed meal.
Q: How many calories are in Oats Upma?
A: 207 calories
HEALTH BENEFITS OF OATS
1. Oats are known as a superfood with tons of health benefits. We must include this healthy oat in our daily menu.
2. It’s low in calories, low in fat, and high in protein and fiber.
3. It helps in reducing fat absorption from other foods we eat.
4. Oats are full of fibers. Fibers help in proper digestion and help in the movement of food in the digestive tract. Hence beneficial in constipation.
5. This is extremely beneficial if you wish to lose some extra fats for a flat belly.
6. Oats are whole grains. So while digesting the whole-grain body will use more energy to digest them in comparison to the refined products. So excess fat will be used in the form of energy.
#veganbreakfastrecipe #lowcalorierecipe #lowfatrecipe #glutenfreerecipe #oatsrecipe #oatsupma #weightlossrecipe #highproteinbreakfast #antioxidantbreakfast #lunchboxideas #lunchboxrecipe #quickrecipe #easyoatsrecipe #veggitarianchoice #simpleoatsrecipe #howtomakeoatsrecipe #howtocookoats